En/Je/On 2014-08-05 10:55, Dilwyn Jones escribió / skribis / wrote :

> I've added this suggestion to the bottom of the Magazines page now.
> Would it be possible for you to check the text is correct

I find it clear and instructive. One detail: I'd write <".zip"> (quoted
and with dot) instead of <zip>, as you did with <".cbz">, I mean, both
with the same format, just in case a novice user could get confused
about the dot.

By the way, for certain uses, a ZIP archive is more accessible than a
PDF file. For example, to manipulate individual images, or to view them
with a special image viewer, or to OCR some pages with command line
tools, or to create a new volume from extracted articles...  Getting the
images back from a PDF is possible but not so immediate. My point is:
ZIP archives are valuable even when a PDF version is available.

--
Marcos Cruz
http://programandala.net