Hi,

I hope to offer three presentations, two of my software projects and
one hardware:

* QLPUI: GUI with modern look & feel, themes, proportional fonts,
and other features not yet available on the QL. Runs completely
without Pointer Environment.

* QLwIP: Native ethernet and TCP/IP: Ethernet connectivity,
webserver, email, browser and file transfer without emulation.

* Q68: Compact and modern QL compatible mainboard, running QDOS
Classic and Minerva

While each of the projects might in some way be of fundamental
interest, the QLis30 website rightfully asks to keep presentations
short.

Any input where I should set the priorities?

All the best
Peter