While the article says it'll have an on-screen keyboard (like phones and tablets I'd guess), it only hints that they are considering their options for an external keyboard. For old Spectrum games, looks like it'll be good, for retro computing or BASIC programming... we'll have to wait and see.

Dilwyn

-----Original Message----- From: Darren Branagh
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 2:59 PM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] New Sinclair Style PC

From what I gather, it won't be a PC as such... it will simply boot to a
standard spectrum screen, and allow you to run about 1,000 built in games
(likely stored on an SD card or similar). And download other spectrum games.

Sadly, and I think this is a huge mistake, it won't have a full
keyboard..... so even if it could run a QL emulator, it would be fairly
useless...

D.