-----Original Message----- From: Talat Omer
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 8:40 AM
To: Dilwyn Jones
Subject: QL Stuff to Go

Hi Dilwyn,

I tried to send the message below to the QL users list.  Have not been
using it for some time,  so not sure if it ever got delivered and anyone
seen it.
I like to get rid of the following as I need the space they occupy and I
have not been using  it for a long time.

If it did not appear in the list would you mind reposting it for me, or
pass it on to any of the sellers who might be interested in it them?

Many thanks.

Talat

Hi,

I have not been using my QL for some time. I have the following which I
want to get rid of now and will consider any reasonable offer for them.
I like to get rid of all in one go so if you are only interested in
some, please see if you can find anyone else interested in the rest so I
can offload in one go.

1.  Origional QL   minus the Gold card ( which was taken off and put
into an Aurora,  built by Ron)
2.  Aurora
3.  Wired Keyboard
4.  Dual disk drives ( original Miracle ones)
5.  Many micro casettes with Software
6.  QL Today books  ( early issues)
7.  Quanta Magazines ( again early issues)

All were in good working order when I stopped using QL

Anyone interested  please contact me on

email: talat AT kktc.co.uk
Mobile:  07900 151 565

Thanks.