If we're talking about Forth on Sinclair computers let's not forget about the
Forth version "Tree-Forth" that was implemented on the ZX81 and the TS1000.
This was a rom that could replace the BASIC rom as a simple "pull, plug&play"or
as an addon board that allowed switching between the two.  A very nice version
with good docs for someone wanting to start with Forth.  For the Spectrum there
was Abersoft Forth from Melbourne House.  Also very nice.