On 2 January 2016 15:46:55 GMT+00:00, pjwitte <pjwi...@online.no> wrote:
>Traditional seasons' greatings implied..
>
>Recently Windoze 10 has started messing with QPC2: When I put my
>machine to sleep with QPC2 in fullscreen mode in the background it
>wakes up with QPC2 in a catatonic state: No display, no response.
>
>Anyone suffering the same? Any known remedies?
>
>Per

Many versions of SUSE ago, I used to get the same thing with QPC. I put it down
to running it under WINE and just made sure it never slept.
I've not had it for ages with SUSE or Linux Mint.

Not much help I'm afraid. Sorry.

Implied greetings to you too.  😃
--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity and any
"auto corrections" that are just wrong!