On 29/01/16 12:37, Norman Dunbar wrote:
Greetings all.

I'm in the process of finishing off the latest slightly exciting edition of the "assembly
language e-comic" and I'm thinking of upgrading my code, from the next issue, to start using
Gwass instead of Gwasl. I hope also to eventually cover the "new" instructions in the
68020 processor.

I know QPC can do these instructions but are the other emulators able to?

Any advice gratefully received. Thanks as ever.

Cheers,
Norm.

Thanks everyone. I've assembled the information and the new issue is "out now" as they say!

Issue 4 is already under way - my wife has gone out to have some pampering done!

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar