Thanks :-) 18 years ago I did my first web page and I think this one
is the first one looking halfway decent ;-) I invested more time in
its PHP and CSS code than I care to admit.
Well, when I changed my website a few years ago, it's still not exactly very modern (looking or coding) but I remember it took more time than I liked to admit.

Not sure how much I'll really use the blog, but it might come handy
now and then, like it has now.
Exactly. I don't write that much via my own blog, but it is handy when you want to write something others might find useful.

Keep up the good work - and I hope you and Peter can join forces to help make sure the Q68 does have SMSQ/E available when Q68 eventually becomes available, if you can manage your workload.

Peter has invested a lot of time in designing the Q68 and debugging its core - it deserves to do well and to hit the ground running with a choice of QDOS or SMSQ/E if possible.

Dilwyn

-----
No virus found in this message.