What Darren said! ;-)

A most enjoyable read, thanks Marcel. I might even take you up on the offer of
EasyMenu 4 sometime, but these days I'm using George's not-quite-WYSIWYG
assembly utilities. (Due to old age - 56 today - I'm afraid I can't remember
the damned name of the utility I use! Aargh! Better book my  etirement home
soon I think. :-(

Cheers,
Norm.