On 05/03/17 20:13, Peter Graf wrote:
Dilwyn Jones wrote:
I've created a new page in the Documents part of my website, dedicated
to information about the TCP/IP stack included with emulators such as
QPC2, uQLx, SMSQmulator and QemuLator.

Thank you. Just for clairifcation: There is no TCP/IP stack included
with any of these emulators. They are just mirroring the socket
interface of the host computer to the emulated side.

Peter

Hi Peter,

When you say the TCP/IP socket interface is mirrored in an emulator, is that full range of TCP/IP ports.

This would make life easier for porting over existing Internet software.

The demonstration of the TCP/IP at the QLis30 in Edinburgh, is the TCP/IP stack the full implementation?

--
Regards,

Derek