Op 6/09/2017 om 10:02 schreef Marcel Kilgus via Ql-Users:
Giorgio Garabello via Ql-Users wrote:
It crash also viewing my BOOT file..
I don't think that is a lenght problem....
Well, it is, I have confirmed it. Can't rule out that there is another
problem of course. What happens if you use 1920x512 as a resolution?

Marcel

Hi,

Sometimes 'view' doesn't crash the emulator (Qpc, Smsqmulator), it displays the chosen file but the 'busy sprite' pops up. No browsing possible.

This is, of course, less dramatic than a crash as CTRL-C and rjob solves the problem.

Can someone confirm this?

resolution 1920x1080 , file to test syssprites(_cde) from Marcel Kilgus

Have a fine day,

François Van Emelen