I don't know...

Having to read ALL THE THREADS sounds like an appropriate punishment for a
man who is so neglectful of his poor, loving wife. In a far off land, all
alone, just these young native men who are half naked all over the place,
virile and free.

Hell, got any of that wine left? :P

Right, to the request!

It's part of netiquette that if you drift a conversation of topic, you're
supposed to rename the thread to cover the new direction. It should still
nest under the original thread in mail readers.

This is why I mostly use the forums....

I also hate it when people drift off topic within a thread!

Also, have you guys been following my new hardware releases on the forums
recently?

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 1:40 PM, Norman Dunbar via Ql-Users <
ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com> wrote:

> Good Evening All,
>
> my wife is currently in Central America, chasing sloths, and I've been
> lambasted because she didn't get her Valentine's card. Go figure, it's
> waiting here for he but that's not good enough - I should have hidden in in
> her suitcase!
>
> That's just so you know what kind of night I'm having, plus, is pi55ing
> down and I'm soaked having just (stupidly) decided to walk to the
> supermarket. And back, with the shopping!
>

> Right, the request...
>
> Please, please, please do not "hijack" a thread. Don't reply to a thread
> and change the subject to something completely unrelated. Thanks.
>
> It's a complete pain in the backside (see, I'm being polite!) when I miss
> out on some interesting topics because someone has replied to another
> thread that I'm not following.
>
> It's especially painful when someone replied to my threads - I don't tend
> to read my own stuff after the topic has come to a graceful conclusion, so
> the new topic thread remain hidden within my ramblings. I just noticed a
> new topic thread hidden in my recent "Assembly language ePeriodical Issue
> 4" thread.
>
> I use Thunderbird, I have it configured to list emails in threads, and in
> reverse date order with most recent first. If you start a new thread by
> replying to another, and change the subject, your threaded topic ends up
> hidden within the original topic thread and I miss out on stuff!
>
> Anyway, I just wanted to get that off my chest!
>
> Cheers,
> Norm.
>
> PS. Yes, I have had a large glass of crisp white wine tonight! ;-)
>
> --
> Norman Dunbar
> Dunbar IT Consultants Ltd
>
> Registered address: