This is very sad news indeed. At Eindhoven I also showed the first Q40
before it had any operating system, and later the first public
appearance with QDOS Classic. It was there where Tony Tebby approved my
machine and agreed to port SMSQ/E. The Eindhoven meetings in the middle
between England and Germany were classic events that will long be
remembered. Thank you Sjef van de Molengraaf!