One small issue for Q68 users: the file Q68_SMSQ.WIN is incorrectly named
Q68.SMSQ.WIN.
Also the SMSQE binary in this container is standard configured for German
keyboard layout, which is a bit of a challenge to find the underscore
character if you have US or UK keyboard (it's on the key left beside the
right shift key).

Jan.