On 04/02/2019 17:25, Peter Graf wrote:

Sounds good. I could compile qxltools, but that was long ago. My concern
are image sizes over 16 MB and some strange characters in the
commandline output.

What problems do you have with 16MB files? I presume you mean that the qxl.win file is over 16Mb, and it's not a problem of writing something that big into a qxl.win?

I don't see any weirdness on the command line output though. I'm mainly on Linux which might be helping.

Can you give me an example of how to reproduce the problem(s) you are seeing? I've just created a 20 MB qxl.win with no problems. (So far!)

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar