Hi Simon,

I'm not sure the mailing list permists atractments, as it's kit showing in
your mail... Either that or you are pasting it into the mail rather than
adding it as a jpeg or similar as a attachment.

Can't help if we can't see it...

Even so, it's likely been modded by the user to have a certain look.

Darren Branagh

Sent from My iPhone 11 Pro.