Op 31/03/2023 om 14:41 schreef Dilwyn Jones via Ql-Users:
As I'm getting a large number of "where's the QL homepage gone" type
emails despite my extensive efforts at publicising the change, I'm
assuming QL users don't read extensively published information (Forum,
ql-users list, blog, Facebook, redirect on old site for weeks for
example)
It is a shame that people don't even try a primitive a web search before
bothering you. Simply "Dilwyn QL" is enough to find the new place.

Many thanks for keeping your homepage up!
Peter
Thank you Peter.
Interestingly, searching for "dilwyn ql" on Google also brings up Tony
Firshman's firshman.co.uk site - I'll let you figure out the
connection :)
Dilwyn

Hi Dilwyn,

Bitdefender told me your site was not safe and sent me to Firshman'... .

I had to deactivate my antivirus before I could go to your homepage.

Have a fine day,

François Van Emelen