On Monday, 11. March 2024 15:20:57 (+01:00), George Gwilt via Ql-Users wrote: > Hello everyone at the QL-Users group. I guess most of you knew of mu father, > George Gwilt - this is just to let you know that he passed away this past Saturday.

> All the best,
>
> Richard Gwilt

Hello Richard,

thanks for letting us know, my sincerest condolences.

He had a very sharp mind, even wrote the first draft of the 68020 emulation core for QPC in PC assembler. Also enjoyed meeting him on our trips to England.
My last contact was probably over 10 years ago, but every few years he came
to my mind and I wondered how he was, considering that he seemed to be a bit older even back then. Do you mind sharing his age? I hope his last years were good ones.

Regards, Marcel

P.S.: Sorry everybody, currently a bit out of the QL world, it was more luck than anything that I've seen the message today. I hope one day I can partake a bit more
again.