Original Message from Q [EMAIL PROTECTED] on    Mon, 22
Jan 2001 23:40:21 +0000

> Q Branch and W.N. Richardson will be attending the Cambridge and
> District Amateur Radio Club Radio Rally on Sunday 12th Feb. For those of
> you who don't know about these things this is a large
> electronics/radio/computer boot sale and we have done it for the last
> three years. It is a very useful show to do because it allows users in
> the area to meet up with us when there is no show in East Anglia.

Actually 12th is a Monday and 11th is a Sunday so it looks as though you
both have fallen down the hole in the middle!

Whilst writing, I am able to listen to my MP3 player whilst writing
letters in Text87, even better than listening to CD's!!

Regards,

Peter Fox