In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tony Firshman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>On Thu, 25 Jan 2001 at 19:05:21, Tony Firshman
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>(Ref: <$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)
>
>>>You will hopefully hear me talking about my six sheds!
>>>
>>>Maybe this time we will get a plug for the QL - I mentioned it as much
>>>as I could.
>Well the editing still left two mentions of the QL.

Hi 'six sheds' !

I did hear the item ... it was at the end of a program whose main topic
was english eccentrics, maybe a message in there :-)

I guess that you are also a fan of the John Peel programme on Saturday
mornings on Radio 4.  Not too long ago they had a running feature on the
englishman and his shed. ( The shed seems to function as an escape from
domestic life for many men ... )

You did manage to mention one shed full of QL circuit boards, and
network link between sheds for PC and QL.  So, two references remained
in.

--
Malcolm Cadman