>I just received QLtoday (floppy get smashed by the postal service,
>but was still readable, so the first thing I did was to backup it).
>
>I'm very interested in the SOUND device,
>where can I find it ?

I have a copy of the main system, given to me by Simon Goodwin, but
some of the sample files seem to be corrupt, I'll have to get a new
copy from Simon.

Once I have a complete working collection I can probably put them on
my website. Or I can probably put what working files I have on my
website in the next few days to be going on with.

Note that the sound device only works on QL-compatibles with suitable
hardware as stated in the article for the moment - e.g. QDOS Classic
on Amiga/Q40.

I'll send an email to the list when it's up.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]