>>Apologies to anybody who expected to see me there, but I couldn't
help
>>it..... I had hoped to launch the Emulators CD there, but this will
now have
>>to wait until the QUANTA AGM instead.

I am taking advantage of the extra time to add more free QL software
to the CD to make best use of space (Darren will love me, it will now
take him twice as long to burn each CD!)

>The Emulators CD would benefit by getting a mention in a PC magazine.
>Thereby alerting those we need to attract back to the QL.

I would hope to do this, but I want the CD to be available first. The
lead in time for magazines will then build in a few weeks where any
initial problems with the CD (e.g. removal of any copyrighted material
inadvertently included or significant bugs found). It's so late
already I don't think a few more weeks wait will matter too much.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]