----- Original Message -----
From: "Paride Odierna" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Dilwyn Jones' Mirror

> Just to add chaos ...
> I connect to the internet using a PSION 7 and OPERA for EPOC32. While
full java and javascript capabilities.)

> Regards,
> Paride
Actually Opera 3.62 only supports JavaScript 1.0 (not even 1.1) although the
beta of Opera 5 does support that latest version of JavaScript.  In other
words it may be that Opera is crashing because a non 1.0 component is being
used on the page.

I've received the same Kernel failure on my 5mx whenever non-1.0 JS is being
used.

Peter
--
Peter S Tillier [EMAIL PROTECTED]