>I have been told that Lightning is not compatible with SGC.

Ive had no problems using the lightning text extensions on a SGC with QDOS, for
which they are very useful (quick). I don't find the benefits with Minerva (and
of course SMSQ) worth loading them. (IIRC when they came out QJump admitted the
text extensions were that good they were one of the very few outside commercial
utililties they used in house).

I found the math extensions unusable though; if you inadvertently give them an
undefined variable it locks up the machine. I did report this fatal bug but
always found (as with other DP programs) the response was hostility from someone
I came to regard as nothing less than a bully (good riddance).

EG load the maths_ext and try:

  PRINT SIN(a)

where (a) not defined. No excuse for that behaviour regardless.

Regards,
Dave.