Not only have I had problems with the mailbox. I also have a major
problem with my car this week and I am afraid I will be stuck in the UK
and unable to get to the meeting at Eindhoven. I apologise to anyone who
was planning to be there to see me and I will arrange to allow Jochen to
distribute copies of QL Today to anyone who was going to be there to get
it. I will endeavour to get to the next meeting there.
Apologies again.
--

Roy Wood
Q Branch