-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Waugh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 12:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Hello ??

>> C'mon you lot, they were all filling in their census forms
>>  Be interesting to see how many Jedi there are (;-)
Now I wonder how many of you know what Bill is implying ?
It appears that if a certain number of census forms are filled with the same
answer under the question on 'religion', then that answer becomes an
'officially' recognised religion. The example given was 'Jedi Knight'.

>> All the best - Bill ( may the force be with you )

Duct tape is like the force. It has a dark side and a light side and holds
the universe together !

When programming, Luke Skywalker always uses the source !

Darth Vadar : Hey Luke, I know what you are getting for your birthday !
Luke : How do you know ?
DV : I felt your presents Luke !

Tee Hee !

Norman.

----
Norman Dunbar           EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Database/Unix administrator     Phone:  0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.     Fax:    0113 201 7265
----