Ian Pizer wrote:
> Sometimes I read a message which refers to a previous message which
I do
> not seem to have seen. That makes me think that there is a leak in
the system.
> Am I paranoid or are there others on this list who have similar
doubts?

I sometimes get this with the ql-users mailing list emails, but the
'missing' emails either appear in a later email session or further up
the list (that is, in the wrong order compared to what I might expect
as I have my inbox sorted simply by date, most recent at the top of
the list)

If I am at home and check emails often, this doesn't seem to happen,
which suggests to me it might be 'blocks' of email which don't
necessarily arrive in the order you'd expect.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]