In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Claude Mourier 00 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Is there any way to work with a three buttons mouse on a PC (I found using
>the third button as Escape very convenient on native QDOS/SMS machines) ?
>Claude

This is something I have mentioned before. Since most mice these days
have wheels I would like to see the output from these wheels being
interpreted under QPC 2 but is this possible, One of the few really
useful innovations in the PC world is the scroll functions.

--

Roy Wood
Q Branch