>> Please could everyone interested in Outlook and other
>> stupid M$ crap write PRIVATE messages to each other
>> instead of clobbering this list with uninteresting
>> stuff (regarding true QLers) ?

Before this message, I was happy to get involved with this thread (I
use OE and other non-QL systems and by and large hate them, but need
the info as I guess I'd have a few broken windows in my house from PC
frustration.) Roll on SoQL or something else from Jonathan Hudson so I
can get back to being a true QLer as Claus says. Refreshing...many of
us are resigned to using Windoze crap and dream of being
self-sufficient in QDOS and SMSQE.

>> I am sorry to react this way, but although I am patient,
>> I am now fed up with this Outlook thread !

The last message from Mlacolm Cadman sums up what you need to know, so
print it out and keep it OE users, especially tip 4.

As Claus says, let's close it now and get back to true QLing.

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]