Hi All,

I would concur with Tony - Freddy would certainly sue, all depends on if he
still actually owns the copyright or not, or they were indeed time limited and
have reverted to Simon et al as the authors.

Simon doesn't subscribe to this list, but I have forwarded this email to him for
comment - I'm sure he'll know the score and I'll pass on his response. He is
busy doing a regular contribution to Linux Format magazine now among many other
Amiga related things.

Cheers,

Darren.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. I am delighted to see work has begun on a CD device driver. Simon has been
trying to get Frank Swift (a brother of Marks) to write a CD driver in C to read
QXL.WIN's on any platform (inc. Amigas etc.) for some time - I set him QXL.WIN
samples from my CD collection that I sell but never got a response from him,
that was only a few weeks ago though.

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this E-mail
from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
through the use of this medium.
 for the presence of known computer viruses.