From: P Witte [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 12:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ql-users] Spam

Ive always been blessed with very little spam. Every now and again I
get a rash, which I ignore, and it eventually goes away again.

Im having a spam rash now, the first in this series starting on Jul 4.
Looking at my internet history the only unusual visit made in the last
three weeks was when I had visitors, on Jul 2, who used Hotmail and
Yahoomail to read their email. Am I just being paranoid or is there a
connection? Can I zap these guys somehow?

Per