Funny, I don't get any attachments in Outlook, although it looks like your
companies disclaimer (which I believe have no legal standing and therfore
serve no purpose except taking up bandwidth, storage, time etc :o) ) is
tagged onto the end of your message.

Our company is looking into a standard disclaimer, but have found them to be
useless, irritating (how many one line jokes have you had with about 2 Gigs
worth of disclaimers !) and not legally binding. I suspect the MD will still
go ahead anyway - his managerial style is based on that of Dilbert's boss
:o)

He also likes to say 'leverage' a lot - pronounced in the American way, and
not the correct way (oops !), I think he heard it somewhere and thought it
was catchy :o)

Norman.

----
Norman Dunbar           EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Database/Unix administrator     Phone:  0113 289 6265
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.     Fax:    0113 201 7265
----