Sorry to have to swear in a QL forum....

Does anyone, by any faint chance, have or know someone who has a Commodore
(there's that swear word!) disk drive, in particular one of the ancient
clunky models (8250, 8250lp, 8050, 4040, 3040, 2040 in decreasing order of
desire), and is willing to part with it?

I will pay postage in any case (lots for such a heavy item), or collect,
and I will part with cash if the owner so desires (and the unit works). I
will also take broken ones.

Much obliged, and I will not pollute the list further with references to
inferior manufacturers :)

That said, I've got a few other ancient machines of various ilks...
Cheers!
Ade.
--
B-Racing: B where it's at :-)