>>> Actually, I've had the 'blame' for ICE more than once. I've even
owned
>>> one, but rarely used it as I couldn't get it to work reliably on
my
>>> QL.
>
>I know - I have your ICE Mouse from way back when I was converting
for
>Freddy. You didn't want it back, but I still have it somewhere, in
the loft,
>in a box, under some other boxes, behind something large and heavy,
and
>there's no lights up there (yet), oh yes, guarded by a large and
hungry
>leopard as well.

Correct, I don't want it back. Use it to feed that hungry stuffed
leopard of yours. Bit cruel to keep a leopard in a dark loft though
(says he remembering you used to come to workshops wearing WWF
T-shirts).

Seriously though, I don't want the ICE system back. If you don't want
it, give it away when you next find it!

I'm eagerly awaiting QDT from Jim Hunkins later this year!

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]