We are looking to expand our range of software and would welcome any
submissions for possible commercial publication, or even ideas for future
products.

We have one or two ideas in mind, in particular a new word game (pointer
driven) and converting Q-Route to compile under the latest version of Turbo
(using its PTR interface).

If anyone is interested in helping out with the programming in return for a
few royalties and the ever grateful thanks of QL users, please let us know.

Replies/submissions should be sent by snail-mail (sorry, no real email
access) to:

RWAP Software
7 Common Road
Kinsley