Well the first 'real' mailing has gone out.

It was again depressing to get another 100 or so rejects over and above
the list I bored you with last time.  I only got a handful of
corrections from this list, and there were a lot of current QL users on
the list.

Of the many emails we got from the QL 2000 postcard returns, I reckon
over a hundred have gone bad.

Can you please let me know if you didn't get the emailshot.
Equally important, can you let me know about duplicates and changed
email address.  For instance Bruce Nicholls, your email is bad (8-)#

Many ISP autoresponders are bugged.  I sent the emailshot as  bcc to
maintain email address security.  I got quite a few ISP messages about
non-delivery which did not include the recipient email - hrmmm

Please help to keep my email list accurate - it is essential if us
traders are going to be able to mailshot properly in the future.

After spending what seems like a solid 24 hours on the mailshot, I feel
like the android in Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy.  Wed R4 6:30 is
not to be missed for the next 13 or so weeks (live relay on the web of
course).

--
           QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:257/67) +44(0)1442-828255
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.firshman.demon.co.uk