Hi Roy

AURORA: I partially followed your suggestion for getting rid of the random
lines on Aurora screen. I did not remove, clean pins, replace, ICs (too
many) but applied pressure on ICs and connectors and the problem was gone.

Hi all

QPC2: I hate to raise another problem but it is restricting when flp1_
cannot be read
 (no medium) which means I cannot transfer from AURORA to QPC2 with a
floppy.

Should there be something set in WIN/FLP window for FLP1? I have tried
setting
win8 as A:\qxl.win but that did not help.

So HELP!

Ian Pizer, 49 ch. Machery, 1292 Chambesy, Geneva, Switzerland.
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] tel.41227581410
AKA [EMAIL PROTECTED]