Phoebus Dokos wrote:

> Ut oh....
> I honestly can't remember Dilwyn... I added the Euro in SOME of them
(very
> few) but I can't remember which... Why don't I convert some of the
standard
> Win/Mac fonts and send them to you (I now brought back the PFB2PFF
from
> Greece so I can do it myself)... If I try to find them it's like
finding a
> needle in a haystack.....
>
> (Another universal saying.... although us Greeks say: Flea in
Haystack :-)
Eh? You should be able to find plenty of fleas in haystacks...never
actually come across a needle in one though (my father and brother are
farmers...)

If you do manage to come up with Adobe Type 1 or Proforma/Prowess
fonts, I would certainly like to make them available. There's so many
in your collection that looking for Euros might just take a bit of
time!

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]