I don't seem to be getting through, this is my third try with this.

----------
From: John Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:44:44 +0100
To: QL Users <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Freddie Vachha

Freddie Vachha, pronounced Vakha, when he was in Quanta was probably the
most robust member we had.     He was absolutely tireless and would talk
endlessly about anything that took his interest.  He was amusing with it
too.     Once after a trip to Holland with a bus load of us he used the
magazine to compliment the then chairman and bus driver, Phil Borman, on his
driving with the phrase "No kerb untouched".
At workshop after workshop he promised me he would see that Perfection  had
decimal tabs.   It still hasn't.    Quill had them from day one.
If anyone knows where he is please let me know

John Taylor