From: Dilwyn Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 7:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ql-users] SCR_XLIM and SCRT_YLIM

I thought iop.flim returned the maximum possible size of the OUTLNed
primary channel, not the current actual size. In most cases this will
be full screen size on current hardware!
Have a look at my QL Toady display_cde files on the My Freeware page
on my website, it includes the assembler source listing.

www.soft.net.uk/dj/software/freeware/freeware.html

--
Dilwyn Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]