Hmmm, an easier approach might be to write a version of SMSQ as an
XFree86-style user interface to run on Linux.  The hardware support is
then already done and QDOS filesystems could be implemented with
QXL.WIN files.  Produce an SMSQ/QDOS API and you could write programs
using familiar OS calls in NASM.

Ian.

related financial instruments.