From: Tony Firshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 5:30 AM
Subject: Re: [QLNews] Paris Show

: I got SMSs from Jochen on the day, so am glad to report he was well
: enough to do that from his sick bed.
:
: The show was very good for both Roy and I, but there were fewer people
: there than last year.  Jean-Louis was going to come, but had a personal
: reason for being unable to come on the day.
:
: I was certainly worth having the show, and I give advance warning that
: there will be another in October 2002 in the same room B231.
:
:
:
: --
:            QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:257/67) +44(0)1442-828255
: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.firshman.demon.co.uk
:         Voice: +44(0)1442-828254      Fax: +44(0)1442-828255
:       TF Services, 29 Longfield Road, TRING, Herts, HP23 4DG
: