17/10/01 15.25.56, Norman Dunbar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:

>just let our web sites drop from the ring
>have them added back again as new sites on the ring when all has been handed
>over to Webring.

I received that message on 15 oct. I transferred existing Beginners' Club site ring
information to
the new  WebRing servers but left the old html segment in BC pages. In this way the
Ring still
functions.

>Maybe Giorgio has a better idea as he may have been given a better email as
>the ringmaster !

Yesterday I wrote Giorgio, but he replid tha he hasn't received e-mail from yahoo but
that he is
intentioned to investigate.

Ciao. Andrea.

Sorry for my terrible English! :-)

Beginners’ Club - Via Crispi 20 - 13100 Vercelli VC - ITALY

     http://www.beginnersclub.org

     E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     BBS Fidonet: BC-BBS 2:334/210  +39 0161 262752