It seems that the latest version of Turbo Toolkit v3.31
has problems with charge under non SMSQ/E / SMSQ systems
Until The problem is fixed I suggest you use an earlier
version of the toolkit for compiling with charge under
these systems.  Alternativly use execute_a parser_task folowed by execute
codegen_task ,assuming there are no errors. There are no problems with charge
in the version 3.31 under SMSQ/E or SMSQ that I am aware of. The code for
charge in this area needs a complete rewrite and we may make it work under
Minerva but there are no Guarantees.

                                       David Gilham