From: Michael Lasham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 07 December 2001 19:27
Subject: [ql-users] cub ttl rgb monitor pin outs

Hi, Im new to this emai list so Hi everybody! :)
I've just purchased 3 QL's, a CUB TTL monitor, hard disk drive, floppy
disk
drives, plus loads more stuff.
Im also new to the world of QL.
I am trying to get the CUB monitor connected but I dont know which
pins do what on the back of the monitor.
I know the following:

6 pin din socket where pin 1=red, 2=green,
3=blue,4=sync,5=ground,6=sync B

But what I dont know is which pin on the monitor relates to what
number.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks
Michael.