In message <001201c188bf$3ab731e0$a5075cc3@default>, Dilwyn Jones
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>No, although 'our' Roy Wood also used to be a singer, then a sound
>engineer. Besides, the hair on 'Wish it could be Christmas every day'
>Roy Wood is not long enough to be 'our' Roy Wood.
No I am afraid it is indeed not me that you saw but merely a less famous
namesake. I must confess, however, that I did once receive five pounds
worth of his royalties for a song called Fire Brigade. The sax player
from Wizard (the other Roy Wood's band) is a friend of mine and I did
say that he should pass the fiver on to him next time he saw him.

>Could be christmas every day for him if we ordered enough QL goodies
>from him I suppose ;-)
And for the user too !!
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch, 20 Locks Hill Portslade. Sussex. BN41 2LB. UK