At 06:33 μμ 10/1/2002 +0100, you wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:35:41 -0500, Phoebus R. Dokos wrote:
>
> > Joachim,
> > I tried to download the ProWesS S*Basic interface docs and the ftp site
> you
> > reference on your link is not working (ftp.triathlon98.com)
> > The same goes for ftp.progs.be
> >
> > Is there any other way we can get the files?
>
>Yes, from the QDOS/SMS software repository: http://smsq.free.fr/#OS
>
>Thierry ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

Thanks Thierry :-)
Actually I just found out since I did a search on my harddrive and found it
there (Area 11)... I dowloaded the whole archive last night for use locally
and save everyone some bandwidth :-)

Phoebus

P.S. I don't know how they do it in Free.fr but your whole archive was
downloaded in under 15 mins. Dilwyn's site (in order to update the mirror)
takes me more than 1/2 hour!