Hi all again,
For anybody interested I will be able to get >32MB CF media for rock bottom
prices... these are 26x CF cards (The fastest on the market currently). I
don't know about volume discounts yet but I will let you know as soon as I
know.

For everyone that contacted me for CF Reader units, please send me a
separate email to tell me if you will be paying by Credit Card (through
PayPal so I can send you the link once I know the total s&h for every
country and amount of units). This would be best since I won't have to
convert cheques or cash... As with every country, banks in the US charge
absurd amounts for exchange (Of course there are always travellers cheques
which I will accept :-)))

Please note that I won't know your CC no. at all and for all purposes this
is the best solution. I've been using PayPal on eBay for two years now and
I didn't have ANY problems.

Thanks,

Phoebus