At 08:43 рм 22/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>Phoebus,
>
>you must have the site cached somewhere in your browser or proxy server.
>It was working fine for me yesterday and I've just checked it out now - it's
>fine.
>Try a refresh or two.
>
>Norman.

Hi Norman,
No I do not run a proxy server and I don't use cache... it just refused to
work yesterday... Only the QDOS Internals... headers could be seen. However
it works fine now :-)

P.S. Managed to (finally) unzip and run Stripper.... One remark... YOU NEED
A BETTER (;-)  Icon :-) hehehehe (Currently it reminds me of a certain "The
Cage"  character (For those of you who haven't seen it, that's the Start
Trek Pilot, mostly incorporated in the "Menagerie I/II" episodes :-)