On 26 Jan 2002, at 0:08, Phoebus R. Dokos wrote:

> Tomorrow also you'll be able to find the Verdict Euro Enabled font as well
> as new versions of the Guardian and Suisse Latin font packs created with
> Joachim's new version of pfb2pff (thanks Joachim.. excellent work as
> always! and sorry for not contacting you sooner).
> Sometime until Sunday I will also have the final version of my Sinclair
> Block Logo font And a special Q40 font I am currently working on.
> A "cute" version of the original ZX Spectrum font will also be there as
> well (if all goes well)as a Symbol font for Math/Science use with
> Paragraph! (So we can be modern too ;-)

I'll be looking forward to the new fonts, 'cause I still have the same
problems with the old one, even the one I got from your site (not
the times one, the swiss one).

I even got the new proforma from joachim's site, but no joy.

I'll try to make a screenshot if this doesn't work.
On another subject, I haven't got the adapters yet... I WILL tell you
asson as they arrive.

Have a nice sunday.

May the baby leave you in peace....
Wolfgang